Rice Cookies made with Ayoola Rice flour. very easy to prepare.
Simple to make and richly-textured, they’re a great answer to the question of gluten-free sugar cookies. Adjust the sugar to taste, and dip the cookies into your milk or morning coffee if you like a stronger flavored cookie—This is yummy.
1. 1/2 cup of Vegetable shortening or white butter
2. 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
3. 1 cup of Ayoola rice flour
4. 1 tablespoon corn flour
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla flavour
1. Mix Vegetable shortening with powdered sugar till it is smooth
2. Add corn flour, salt and vanilla.
4. Add Ayoola rice flour in bits, mix and mould into a bowl
5. Refrigerator for 30 minutes
6. Lay baking paper on a flat surface, place a handful of cookie dough on paper
7. Fold one side of paper to cover dough, roll with rolling pin till it is flat
8. Uncover the dough and use your cookie cutter. Cut into desired pieces
9. Preheat oven for 10 minutes
10. Line cookies on baking tray, bake for 10 minutes.
11. Take it out, leave to cool, enjoy with milk or beverage of your choice